• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CSG System Upgrades/Certain Website Features Temporarily Unavailable
1 1

5 posts in this topic

• Administrator

While we upgrade our internal systems, certain CSG website features will be temporarily unavailable starting February 18, 2023.

Certified Sports Guaranty® (CSG®) strives to offer the highest-caliber sports card certification services in the industry, and as part of CSG's continued commitment to its submitters, we're making upgrades to our internal systems. To facilitate these upgrades, certain CSG website features will be temporarily unavailable for two to three weeks, beginning on February 18, 2023.

Submissions received at CSG on or after February 18 will not appear on the submission tracking page until March 7, 2023. In addition, credit card payments will not be processed during part of this upgrade period, from February 28 until March 7, 2023.

MORE INFO

0207CSG_SAP_Social.png

• Administrator

The submission tracking tool on the Certified Collectibles Group® (CCG®) websites is intermittently not working. We are aware of the issue and actively troubleshooting it. We should have a resolution early next week.

If you are experiencing an issue with submission tracking, you may be able try again after a period of time and have success.

We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to restoring functionality as soon as possible.

This update has been horrible!!!!  I am fearful many CSG customers will be lost forever.  I hope CSG survives, but I doubt they will unless they make it right with the customers.  I am a CSG Elite Member and definitely will not be renewing my membership unless they make this disaster right.  Offering a $10 or $20 credit is not going to get it done.  I really was looking for a better option than PSA and really loved the new CSG slab.  First couple orders went great...but have had issues with multiple orders since.  They sent one of my orders to the wrong address and I had to track it down.  They billed me my 4th order at the non discounted price.  Now this system upgrade has been a complete disaster!!!!  The resale value is the lowest of the 4 major grading companies!!!  Someone...please tell me why I should continue to support CSG!