• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Card not eligible for grade
1 1

6 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello! After reviewing your card, CSG has given the collectible the SU (Service Unavailable) designation. There are several reasons why the collectible could have received this designation. The most common reason is the card was too large for our holder. Even though a card may look to be the same size, because of imperfections in card production, it's possible for a card to be a couple of millimeters larger than the next one.

On 2/23/2023 at 2:43 PM, Nelsond0312 said:

So i checked on my order that got graded and noticed one card didnt get graded, not eligible. Anyone know why?

This happen to me once.  It was a Classics ProLine auto of Junior Seau.  CSG has a list of a few cards they will not grade and that was one of them.  I just didn't pay attention before submitting it.

On 2/23/2023 at 2:43 PM, Nelsond0312 said:

Screenshot_20230223-154041_Samsung Internet.jpg

On 2/24/2023 at 2:29 PM, Nelsond0312 said:

I had the same card, just a different a wrestler, signed and that one got graded, maybe they'll give an explanation when i recieve them 🤷🏻‍♂️

Nope. The card just comes back with a little post-it sized sheet saying SU.