• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submissions from COMC
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I just recently submitted some cards for grading directly from the COMC site. Who is in charge of determining the info printed on the label? Does CSG get final say on what is printed and how it is formatted? Some of the listings on COMC are really cluttered and I am trying to prevent my cards from coming back with incorrect or way too much printed on the label.

2E631BE5-1732-4ACE-9BA9-9172045CB969.jpeg

• Administrator

Hello @dustinjohns

Thank you for reaching out to us. The description and details for each card are provided at the discretion of the grading team. To maintain consistent labeling for cards of the same type, we do not accept requests to edit or adjust the information, however the grading team does consider the aesthetic of the card and the amount of room available on each the card labels when determining card descriptions. This card does not yet appear in our population report, so the card will be added by the graders at the time of grading. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

Regards,