• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Consistent Print Error and How it Affects Grade

2 posts in this topic

The 2022 Panini Classics Len Dawson H2 Premium Edition Timeless Tributes cards all seem to have the same print error on left hand side of the reverse.  This print error appears on all of the Len Dawson H2 Premium Edition Timeless Tribute parallels I can find on Ebay, including the Gold /99, Red /35, and Orange /10 pictured here.  My question is since this is a consistent print error across all of these parallels for this player, and is not unique to one particular card, would that affect the grade for any of the cards it is on?

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Edited by TheRealKyleMcC

• Administrator

Hello @TheRealKyleMcC,

I have sent this to our graders to review. After reviewing this, we will have to do our own research in house on this particular issue once this card has been submitted. If it is truly consistent across the print run, it will not affect the grade. Thank you for understanding. Let us know if you have any other questions.