• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Receiving error when requesting new set type
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hello CSG Support/Moderators,

When attempting to request a new Set Type via the "Request a new set type here >" link in the registry, I receive an error (as seen in the screenshot below).  I am looking to have the two following sets available:

1910 ATC Champion Athlete and Prize Fighter Series - Mecca Back

1910 ATC Champion Athlete and Prize Fighter Series - Tolstoi Back

image.png.0a51f524669be62cfcdcc7a961a33bf7.png

Let me know if I am doing something incorrectly or if I should go about the request differently.

Thank you in advance.

• Administrator
On 1/30/2023 at 2:05 PM, TwoYewts said:

Hello CSG Support/Moderators,

When attempting to request a new Set Type via the "Request a new set type here >" link in the registry, I receive an error (as seen in the screenshot below).  I am looking to have the two following sets available:

1910 ATC Champion Athlete and Prize Fighter Series - Mecca Back

1910 ATC Champion Athlete and Prize Fighter Series - Tolstoi Back

image.png.0a51f524669be62cfcdcc7a961a33bf7.png

Let me know if I am doing something incorrectly or if I should go about the request differently.

Thank you in advance.

Hi TwoYewts, 

I was not able to duplicate the error, however, it may have been a character limits error for the Set Type.  Please try again using less characters to request the sets.  We do have your previous requests for these cards under 1910 T220 Mecca cigarettes from Jan. 28th. 

Please feel free to email the registry team at registry@CSGcards.com.