• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good resale stories!
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I believe it’s up to the sellers to increase the resale value of CSG graded cards at this point. Definitely not for the quick flip. I’ve been doing only BINs or best offer. NO AUCTIONS! Even PSA graded cards fluctuate wildly daily. 

Does anyone have any positive sales data they would like to post? I’ll start with a couple!

1996-97 Fleer Metal Fresh Foundations Kobe Bryant graded CSG 8.5 sold for 39.99 and recent PSA 8 have sold for low to mid 30s.

1996-97 Rookie Exclusives Allen Iverson CSG 10 (new label) sold for 60.00 and recent comps for PSA 10 averaging around 75.

It took from 1-3 weeks to get these cards sold so patience is key!

On 1/24/2023 at 10:25 AM, Warner85 said:

I believe it’s up to the sellers to increase the resale value of CSG graded cards at this point. Definitely not for the quick flip. I’ve been doing only BINs or best offer. NO AUCTIONS! Even PSA graded cards fluctuate wildly daily. 

Does anyone have any positive sales data they would like to post? I’ll start with a couple!

1996-97 Fleer Metal Fresh Foundations Kobe Bryant graded CSG 8.5 sold for 39.99 and recent PSA 8 have sold for low to mid 30s.

1996-97 Rookie Exclusives Allen Iverson CSG 10 (new label) sold for 60.00 and recent comps for PSA 10 averaging around 75.

It took from 1-3 weeks to get these cards sold so patience is key!

Also sold a 2000-01 Ultimate Collection Victory Collection Kevin Garnett /350 CSG 10 for 45 and CSG 9.5 for 25

Last PSA 10 sold for 49.99