• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Double Autograph Card

11 posts in this topic

Hi, I recently bought this Devante parker rookie card. My Question: Is this card csg gradable? Did the autograph on the mem patch come straight out of pack like that? I see this card was signed 2 times. I looked it up online to compare it to other cards and didn't see any double autograph cards. Thanks for the Help :) 

20230123_103443.jpg

• Administrator

Hello @Joe Spo,

I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you regarding this one. Our graders believe they would be able to grade this card and that it is highly likely the card was signed twice by the player prior to being packed. This does sometimes happen. So you know, they will review both signatures individually. The lower of these two signature grades is the grade that will be on the label for the Auto Grade. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Thank You. It looks pack fresh. Glad I finally checked with you guys. Last question I also had 2 cards in beckett. Slabs. Do I add them on  the submission form and you guys regrade them. I don't care what beckett graded them. I wanted a fresh grade with a raw card from you guys

Screenshot_20230123-090939_eBay.jpg

• Administrator
On 1/26/2023 at 3:23 PM, Joe Spo said:

Thank You. It looks pack fresh. Glad I finally checked with you guys. Last question I also had 2 cards in beckett. Slabs. Do I add them on  the submission form and you guys regrade them. I don't care what beckett graded them. I wanted a fresh grade with a raw card from you guys

You can submit these through our crossover service on the submission form. You can elect to cross at any grade, but this way your cards will be handled properly once they have been received at our facility. Since they are already encapsulated by Beckett they will be sent to our crack out team prior to going to the graders. Let us know if you have any other questions!

image.png

Thank You!! Wait did you guys extending the $12 bulk grading rate or is today the last day. I found the deal last month and managed to get 50 cards sent. Ive been trying to get another batch together.