• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cards damaged
1 1

7 posts in this topic

On 1/18/2023 at 2:29 PM, northkorea said:

From what I see, the card isn’t damaged, what you see is the plastic or rubber moulding. That isn’t the card wrinkle that you think it is.

really? idk northkorea you dont think that looks dinged? 

On 4/25/2023 at 5:56 PM, micky 8 said:

really? idk northkorea you dont think that looks dinged? 

No, because there would be more white showing. Whatever mounting material they used may eventually damage the card, but it seems fine for the moment. Zoom in on that part. The only white I see seems to be a light reflection within the glob.

On 4/28/2023 at 7:13 PM, northkorea said:

No, because there would be more white showing. Whatever mounting material they used may eventually damage the card, but it seems fine for the moment. Zoom in on that part. The only white I see seems to be a light reflection within the glob.

it didnt ding the edge the plastic molding pushed against the edge causing a small crease in 2 places, it looks like the card would of fit and measured correctly but when the put it in to seal it they didnt put the bottom of the card snug to the bottom molding, looks like they left a small 1cm gap and when the dude sealed it, it pushed it down.. sux cause it looks like a perfect fit shouldnt of happened 

On 4/30/2023 at 4:16 PM, micky 8 said:

it didnt ding the edge the plastic molding pushed against the edge causing a small crease in 2 places, it looks like the card would of fit and measured correctly but when the put it in to seal it they didnt put the bottom of the card snug to the bottom molding, looks like they left a small 1cm gap and when the dude sealed it, it pushed it down.. sux cause it looks like a perfect fit shouldnt of happened 

I disagree. If a crease were created as you describe, it would show up on the front, which it doesn’t.