• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipping Claim HELP!!
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I'm fairly new to submitting cards and on the very first bulk submission with CSG FedEx loses my cards on the submission return. in 3 days the claim will be 90 days old with little to ZERO movement. I have submitted and received back another bulk order after the lost order. As an Elite member I really would just like to resolve this. 

1. What is the step by step process?

2. How long does the process usually take? (Standard claims processing times range from 60-120days)

3. How is the declared value determined for cards that are lost? Is it taken from the submitters approximate declared value or is a separate determination done on each card that the claim is filed?

4. What options for settlement are offered? is sub credit one of them. 

Any information would be helpful.

Thank you 

• Administrator

Hi @Mplacek06, thank you for contacting CSG. Do you mind kindly providing us with the submission number for this order? We can make a shipping claim on your behalf through FedEx, and they will be the ones to approve the claim and reimburse you if they do deem that your package is lost. The declared value of your package is what you listed as the declared value of your cards on the original submission form. Please kindly get back to us with the submission number so we may file a claim on your behalf. Thank you!

On 1/15/2023 at 9:53 AM, KaileeS CS said:

Hi @Mplacek06, thank you for contacting CSG. Do you mind kindly providing us with the submission number for this order? We can make a shipping claim on your behalf through FedEx, and they will be the ones to approve the claim and reimburse you if they do deem that your package is lost. The declared value of your package is what you listed as the declared value of your cards on the original submission form. Please kindly get back to us with the submission number so we may file a claim on your behalf. Thank you!

@KaileeS CS1030582 - is the submission number. I did receive an email on Friday regarding my claim from Shasta Moon. 

Edited by Mplacek06