• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My First submission

23 posts in this topic

I don't know...My first submission was signed for on the 15th of March. Second Submission Received on 26th of March. The 60 day "Working Day" half truth is disturbing. It's already been 15 working days but that clock does not start until they open the box???? It could sit there for a year before they decide to open our submissions and even then 60 working days is not NOT guaranteed.

6 minutes ago, Greg Christiansen said:

I don't know...My first submission was signed for on the 15th of March. Second Submission Received on 26th of March. The 60 day "Working Day" half truth is disturbing. It's already been 15 working days but that clock does not start until they open the box???? It could sit there for a year before they decide to open our submissions and even then 60 working days is not NOT guaranteed.

Yeah I mean I don’t get too worried about this stuff or let it bother me as it all works out eventually. I think it takes a couple weeks or so before they officially receive and add it to the system, and then get working on it. The fact my March 9th submission was moved to “scheduled to be graded” less than a month in was very nice to see, but even if it wasn’t it says 60 business days so I’m happy to be patient and wait. I definitely don’t think you’ll be waiting a year before your submissions are opened lol. So can probably rest easy on that one. As far as 60 days not being guaranteed, yeah I’m sure you could be right. If it takes a little longer so be it, but maybe it will come sooner 🙂. I think I saw someone get their bulk tier back in about a month after it had been entered into the system. I doubt that’s going to be the standard though.

On 3/27/2021 at 3:58 AM, Jolthammer1 said:

FYI, their P.O. Box is actually inside their facility.  So once you see your package has been delivered, it is actually on site.  Going by what it takes for getting Pokemon/MTG cards graded, it takes about 2-3 weeks then to log it into the system as "received".

Was the PO box location information confirmed by a CSG employee?