• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Premium fees

3 posts in this topic

Hello.  Does the premium membership fee of $149 and credit work towards all of the service grading companies here?  Example I want to submit sports under CSG and my son Pokemon under CGC.  Will that fee cover both sites or do you need to create separate accounts?  

• Administrator

Hello! This is an excellent question! Currently, the membership credits can only be used towards your main collecting interest that you chose when you signed up for the account. This means it can only be used towards either CSG or CGC, not both.

I looked up your account and confirmed your primary collecting interest right now is set to Sports Cards, if you were to upgrade the $150 credits would only be able to be used towards sports card submissions. Thank you. 

I think the official responder misunderstood your question. While the credits only apply to your main interest, your submission privileges apply to all companies within their family, which includes comics, non-sport cards, sport cards, coins, stamps, and currency.