• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Standard , Express and Bulk

5 posts in this topic

Hello sent a submission a few days ago with a bunch of cards for bulk, as well as one card for express and one card for standard. Thought express would be faster than standard and interestingly enough standard is done and on the way but express is not. It's my first package so apologize for the newbie question. The express one thats still grading is 1034114. 

• Administrator

Hello! We are so happy to hear that you decided to submit with us! I am showing that your submission has been finalized; however, it looks like it may have been chosen for some social media posts. You should be contacted directly regarding this soon. Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

Wow that is cool and I’m hoping that card got a high grade then right? Haha  that card is insane but to be honest with you what good does that to me? No one asked me and it’s prolonging my submission and I’m not going to get anything out of it. I don’t mind that it goes up  there at all and with all due respect  I just wish you guys kept me in contact and random people on instagram are going to see what my card graded before I do . Do what you guys need to do but just keep me in contact that’s the best card I have ever pulled I been super nervous about since the moment it left my hands and went into shipping . I’ll look out on instagram for it. Happy holidays cheers 

On 12/23/2022 at 9:53 AM, Yourskulli5red said:

Wow that is cool and I’m hoping that card got a high grade then right? Haha  that card is insane but to be honest with you what good does that to me? No one asked me and it’s prolonging my submission and I’m not going to get anything out of it. I don’t mind that it goes up  there at all and with all due respect  I just wish you guys kept me in contact and random people on instagram are going to see what my card graded before I do . Do what you guys need to do but just keep me in contact that’s the best card I have ever pulled I been super nervous about since the moment it left my hands and went into shipping . I’ll look out on instagram for it. Happy holidays cheers 

Congratulations.