• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can EV card be resubmitted for AA?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hello!  I love CSG, but one of the key cards in my Diamond Star HOF collection was returned ungraded with the EV designation.  Is it possible to resubmit the card to CSG with a request for an Authentic Altered ("AA") designation?  It's an expensive card, yet it's one of the key cards in the collection, so I really want it to match the other Diamond Star cards.

• Administrator

Hello,

Thank you for your question. I reviewed this with our head graders. If the evidence of alteration was meant to deceive we likely will not be able to encapsulate this. However if the evidence is very obvious, we may be able to allow this card to receive an AA grade. If you would like this to reviewed for the AA designation, please return this to us on a new submission form with a handwritten note on the packing slip requesting "AA". Once this is received at our office, it will be reviewed by our head grader to see if we could all this to receive an AA grade. This grade is at their discretion and can not be applied to every card. If you have any other questions, feel free to let us know.