• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Black Friday special

6 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello! The 20% off is already reflected in the prices listed online and, on the form. As for the membership credit of $150, this will be automatically applied to the next submission received. At this time, our online form does not have the capability to show credits, but we can assure you the credits will be applied once billed. 

I can confirm I signed up for the $150 membership and my first submission was charged correctly with the $150 discounted.

I do have a question.  I submitted another set of cards under Bulk and the packing slip shows they are $12.00 each, as does the website.  This $12 includes the 20% discount, or will that be applied when my order is fulfilled and billed?

On 12/13/2022 at 1:06 PM, Michael boettger said:

Droe,

Exactly.  Mine was $12 dollars as well.  Are they saying that the $12 is 20 percent off?

Yes, the normal price is $15. They really should have written the price as $15 $12 on the Services and Fees page to show the discount.

• Administrator

Hello! Redfoxdutchman is correct and the price already includes the 20% discount. The normal pricing mirrors the CGC Trading Cards pricing and bulk is usually $15 per card. With the discount, it comes out to $12 per card.