• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Current Turn Times?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I sent in 32 cards for bulk grading service that were delivered by UPS to CSG on the 12th of November.  They were marked as received by CSG on the 15th.  Today is the 17th business day that the cards have been at CSG and the cards status is still received?  My plan was to get these graded and sell them before Christmas.  It now looks like my plan will go up in smoke.  When I called CSG customer service they were great and told me the 20 day turn around time only counted week day not including holidays.  I'm good with CSG but just curious what the actual current turn times are as I have a great many more early Jordan cards and assorted Rookies I want to send in.  Thanks in advance for your response.

Mark

My November 7th received bulk order was shipped yesterday. I know a few other people that were around November 9th that just got shipped out as well. My orders tend to take more time because I have bulk orders that range from T206 cards until ultra-modern. I think you will start to see movement very soon!