• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cereal Cards
1 1

13 posts in this topic

On 12/6/2022 at 9:11 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello,

Thank you for your question. Our graders have confirmed we would be able to grade and encapsulate these cards. If you have any other questions, feel free to let us know. 

Great thanx for getting back so fast! 🍻

On 1/18/2023 at 4:40 AM, northkorea said:

If that’s the Batman one… that would be CGC.

damn really, I got the batman n riddler rookies I really wanted them in Csg's holder cause the black will match better.. Arent csg starting to grade more nonsports? maybe next year?  

On 1/18/2023 at 4:27 AM, micky 8 said:

damn really, I got the batman n riddler rookies I really wanted them in Csg's holder cause the black will match better.. Arent csg starting to grade more nonsports? maybe next year?  

No? The logic they seem to be using is that the cartoon cards are cartoon images of players… the Space Jam logic… no clue.

On 1/18/2023 at 2:27 PM, northkorea said:

No? The logic they seem to be using is that the cartoon cards are cartoon images of players… the Space Jam logic… no clue.

kinda sux I like the cgc slabs but the csg flip would match batman cards a lot better then the baby blue 

On 1/19/2023 at 3:16 AM, micky 8 said:

kinda sux I like the cgc slabs but the csg flip would match batman cards a lot better then the baby blue 

I totally agree.  I have hundreds of old cigarette and tobacco film star cards from the 1930s and 1940s I would have loved to send in to CSG.  The black & white cards would have looked really sharp in the black label CSG slabs.  But if they have to be sent in to the trading card division since they are non-sports I really don't think the blue label of those slabs will do anything aesthetically for them.