• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to fix typo in the label

3 posts in this topic

I purchased this 2021 Topps Update - 70 Years of Topps Baseball #70YT-9 - Joey Bart - San Francisco Giants - CSG 9.5

However, if you notice the label says 2021 Topps and is missing "Update".

I don't want to return it to the seller, so what I can do to get the label fixed? I'm not the original submitter and see there's a total population of 3 in various grades. So, I'm not sure if it was caused by a submission form typo and do the other grades have the correct 2021 Topps Update.

The 2021 Topps non-Update #70YT-9 is Yadier Molina.

How can I get the label fixed?

Prev

Screenshot 2022-12-04 at 12.23.18 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-12-04 at 12.23.36 PM.png

• Administrator

Hello! This would fall under the Mechanical Error submission criteria. You can create a new submission form and select the Mechanical Error option when prompted. Follow the directions given on the form and it will provide you with a pre-paid return shipping label. 

On 12/5/2022 at 6:06 AM, CrystalM CS said:

Hello! This would fall under the Mechanical Error submission criteria. You can create a new submission form and select the Mechanical Error option when prompted. Follow the directions given on the form and it will provide you with a pre-paid return shipping label. 

Okay whew....this is really great to know and that it's offered. Thanks!