• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BB HOF Registry Set Request
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Is it possible to create BB HOF registry sets in the CSG Registry?  Some of the most active registry sets on the other large graded/authentication card site are related to BB HOF players.  

I would love to participate in a Post War HOF RC Registry Set here.  I'm pursuing it and adding items to my inventory but would even just like a way to catalog internally if there is no appetite to create a CSG Registry specific to it.  I know some think the BB HOF is getting watered down with the veteran's committee selections, so would even think we could do a First Ballot BB HOF RC Registry Set.  From the 50-70's there is only once card per player to have so it's pretty straight forward to build the requirements.  I think this could be a way to encourage others to grade more vintage as well.  Just an unsolicited thought.  Appreciate your consideration.    

Edited by THA Card Story

Thank you Maribeth for the quick response.  I'm happy to hear that.  I have plenty of time as picking up the '51 Mantle and Mays will take some time...

I do want to thank the team there for the speed of adding new slots.  I am seeing turnaround times < 2 days now, which is awesome.  Happy collecting all!