• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Missing Submission
1 1

5 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello @Debaser17,

I am sorry for this inconvenience. I have alerted our management team of this to have 1032887 located and added back to your submission tracking page. Thank you for your patience and for letting us know. This should be visible back on your account shortly. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Thank you. It appears that the submission # was changed to 1033119.  Is that correct?  Also, I was charged $37 for this service on 11/10/22 under submission 1032887, and today I was charged an additional $20. Can you please clarify. Thank you

• Administrator

Hello @Debaser17,

Yes you are correct. This submission was re-received under the new number 1033119. As for the charge, this was an accidental additional shipping charge. I have added this as credit to your account and applied this to your submission 1032886. This has dropped your current balance to $305.20. I am sending you a statement to review this. Let me know if you have any other questions.