• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stuck at 'Scheduled for Grading' for over a week (Standard)
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hello, CSG!

I just got back my first ever CSG order (some 1912 t202 hand cut end panels), and they are GREAT!  Thank you!

I sent another order of mostly vintage cards (standard service), and they were received on October 28, but they seem to be stuck on 'Scheduled for Grading" for over a week.  Should I be worried that there's a problem with one of my card's authenticity or gradeability?

BTW, I also sent a bulk order of vintage cards (should be at the post office today), and hope to send another bulk order of 1934 Diamond Stars, but want to see what the three 1934 Diamond Stars (Foxx, Greenberg and P. Waner) look like in the "stuck" order before I send the next bulk order.

Thank you!

TWtx

• Administrator

Hello,

Thank you for your message. It looks like this Economy Tier submission is due to be finished up today. Please note, there is not set time a submission will stay at one status. We will always look at the full turnaround time for the best estimate. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Thank you-- I'm looking forward to seeing the cards (and am sending more).

BTW, I not only like how CSG looks in the holder, but I also like how the holders "fit" with PSA holders.  In coming months, I plan to send some of my SGC and perhaps Beckett cards to CSG to be "re-holdered."