• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Error in Shipment
1 1

6 posts in this topic

I sent 2 usps priority boxes last week. Mine was suppose to go to CSG, which it did, the other (which i was sending for a friend since he couldnt make it to the post office) was suppose to go to Beckett. The one to beckett was delivered to CSG and signed for. Will CSG send it back to the post office? Or back to me when they realize it wasnt suppose to be delivered there? I dont know why the post office sent it there since it's not even in the same state.

• Administrator

Hello,

Once our receiving team opens this package they will reach out to you regarding your intentions with this package. After confirming this was meant to be sent to Beckett, we will have this shipped back to you. Be sure to be looking out for their email in the next few days. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

I just typed in the tracking number but says it hasn't been delivered, or it has not been scanned yet. Its been 2 weeks, i was hoping it would have been scanned by now but i know you guys have been very busy.

This is the screen shot i took from usps

Screenshot_20221105-200728_USPS Mobile.jpg

• Administrator

@Nelsond0312

Thank you for the tracking number. I am sorry for the delay and confusion this has caused. I have asked our receiving team to have this submission located and get back to me with an update. I am going to send you an email so we can continue this conversation off the chat boards.