• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Premium level benefits

3 posts in this topic

A couple months ago I purchased a Premium membership.  At the time I remember that I would get a free shipping kit (which I got) and free submissions, up to a certain dollar amount.  I can't remember the dollar amount, nor can I find a way to account for this on the submission form.  

• Administrator

Hello! We are happy to hear that you decided to join our Collector's Society. The Premium and Elite tiers of membership come with a $150 membership credit which is automatically applied to the next submission received at our facility. At this time your online profile does not have the ability to show the credits available; however, I was able to look up your account and can see the full amount is available at this time. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

On 10/31/2022 at 1:46 PM, CrystalM CS said:

Hello! We are happy to hear that you decided to join our Collector's Society. The Premium and Elite tiers of membership come with a $150 membership credit which is automatically applied to the next submission received at our facility. At this time your online profile does not have the ability to show the credits available; however, I was able to look up your account and can see the full amount is available at this time. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Thanks.  I sent in an order yesterday.  Order #CSG9654761023.