• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crossover Grading

8 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello! Crossover service is only available for PSA, Beckett and SGC holders at this time. I have included the below screenshot for more information on the service. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

image.png

On 10/29/2022 at 10:24 PM, raizingkane said:

Does CSG do crossover grading from ANY grading service? Such as HGA? I only ask because I found a really cool card that looks like it might be graded correctly, but I'd rather have it in a CSG slab.

Thanks!

crack and send it to csg, if its graded correctly ya have nothing to worry about, I just cracked an hga Mike Trout rc n sent it ti csg got a 1/2 grade increase, had fingerprints all over the surface when i cracked it, wiped it down with microfiber went from an hga 8.5 to a csg 9 and strangley enough the csg flip matches better the the hga color match did 

On 10/31/2022 at 8:53 PM, micky 8 said:

crack and send it to csg, if its graded correctly ya have nothing to worry about, I just cracked an hga Mike Trout rc n sent it ti csg got a 1/2 grade increase, had fingerprints all over the surface when i cracked it, wiped it down with microfiber went from an hga 8.5 to a csg 9 and strangley enough the csg flip matches better the the hga color match did 

How difficult is it to crack open? Any tips on that? lol

On 10/31/2022 at 10:10 PM, raizingkane said:

Use dikes to cut a corner off the top of the label area. Slide a thin flathead screwdriver into the recessed label area and work it across the label. Rest of the case should pop apart as you pry up gently. Reference a YouTube video if you're not certain at any point. Just make sure to keep the screwdriver well away from the card.

On 10/31/2022 at 10:10 PM, raizingkane said:

exactly what other dude said ya wanna try n keep it in 2 big pieces, if it starts to crack into small pieces can be a pain to keep card from getting damaged but still possible, if ya crack bgs ya gotta push the card to bottom of penny sleeve and cut the top with scissors goodluck 

On 10/31/2022 at 1:48 PM, CrystalM CS said:

Hello! Crossover service is only available for PSA, Beckett and SGC holders at this time. I have included the below screenshot for more information on the service. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

image.png

if i cross a psa 10, same grade or higher will my card still be evaluated for the perfect 10 grade? 

• Administrator
On 11/5/2022 at 4:33 AM, micky 8 said:

if i cross a psa 10, same grade or higher will my card still be evaluated for the perfect 10 grade? 

Hello,

If you use the service to cross over at the same grade or higher, our graders will review the card for if it would receive at least a CSG 10. If it would, we would remove this card from its holder and grade it as is. This card could then receive a Gem Mint or Perfect 10 but it is not guaranteed to receive a Perfect 10. Let us know if you have any other questions.