• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scheduled for Grading question
1 1

4 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 10/26/2022 at 10:39 AM, Mike Mc1965 said:

What does it mean when the submission status goes from "Scheduled for grading" back to "received"??

Is there a screwup on my end??

Thank you for reaching out to us.

This happens ANY time after a submission has been received and one or more cards that were received and verified were not yet in our system already. This means the card needs to be created in the system by our graders. Rest assured this submission has not gone backward in the process. It is still going through its normal process. Please note this status will not change until after the submission has been graded.   

On 10/26/2022 at 10:56 AM, CGCRyan said:

Thank you for reaching out to us.

This happens ANY time after a submission has been received and one or more cards that were received and verified were not yet in our system already. This means the card needs to be created in the system by our graders. Rest assured this submission has not gone backward in the process. It is still going through its normal process. Please note this status will not change until after the submission has been graded.   

What's the next grading status you should expect in this scenario? Mine did the same and I was wondering. Will it show hitting QC status or just show up as shipped. Not sure if you mean the grading phase, or grading in it's entirety in that post. Thanks.

• Administrator
On 10/27/2022 at 11:58 AM, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

What's the next grading status you should expect in this scenario? Mine did the same and I was wondering. Will it show hitting QC status or just show up as shipped. Not sure if you mean the grading phase, or grading in it's entirety in that post. Thanks.

Hello, 

The next status you will see is after our graders have graded these cards. This usually shows as "Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging" then Grading/Quality Control. After this, the last step is Shipped. Let us know if you have any other questions!