• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Correcting my typo in submission form
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hi!  I just did one of my first online submissions (hope to mail it later today), but after I entered the cards and credit card number, I noticed that I made a mistake on the type of card (I put 1921 E121 American Caramel, when it should be 1921 E220 American Caramel).  Will CSG catch my mistake and put the right information on the card slab?  Is there any way that I can edit the information on the submission form, now that the packing slip has been printed?

• Administrator
On 10/25/2022 at 12:16 PM, TWtx said:

Hi!  I just did one of my first online submissions (hope to mail it later today), but after I entered the cards and credit card number, I noticed that I made a mistake on the type of card (I put 1921 E121 American Caramel, when it should be 1921 E220 American Caramel).  Will CSG catch my mistake and put the right information on the card slab?  Is there any way that I can edit the information on the submission form, now that the packing slip has been printed?

I was told the following:

The customer can cross out the incorrect information on the packing slip and clearly write the correct card information.