• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recovering Card’s Images in Registry
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I’ve had several instances where I’ve purchased cards and the previous owner had deleted the card’s images in the registry, so when I add the card to my registry, there are no images.  I was wondering if there is a way to recover those, as I really like having the images in the registry.

On 10/17/2022 at 2:31 PM, Dylan-CGC said:

Hello Junk Wax Addict,

I see that there are images associated with the cards in your inventory. Is this still something that you are having an issue with?

These 3 were purchased off of eBay and apparently the previous owner must’ve deleted the images, as they aren’t showing in my registry and weren’t there when I added the cards to my registry.

1975 Topps #280 Carl Yastrzemski

1992 Bowman #28 Chipper Jones

1999 Upper Deck Black Diamond #8 Chipper Jones

• Administrator

Hello, 

In some cases, such as bulk orders, CSG security images are not available.  Our team has reviewed our database and unfortunately, we do not have images for these cards.  You may take your own images and upload them to your inventory.  We apologize for the lack of availability of the security images.

On 10/18/2022 at 8:58 AM, Maribeth 1694433772 said:

Hello, 

In some cases, such as bulk orders, CSG security images are not available.  Our team has reviewed our database and unfortunately, we do not have images for these cards.  You may take your own images and upload them to your inventory.  We apologize for the lack of availability of the security images.

Thanks for the answer Maribeth!