• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When does an order appear in the "My Submissions" page

14 posts in this topic

Just a quick question. From the tracking information of my Fedex shipment to CSG, I can see that it arrived on Monday, March 22. How long does it typically take from the parcel being received to the submission showing up on the website in the "My Submissions" page? Currently when I go on the page it says I do not have any submissions. This is my first sub to any grading company ever, so just getting to know the ropes of thing. Thanks!

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, ThomasAA said:

Just a quick question. From the tracking information of my Fedex shipment to CSG, I can see that it arrived on Monday, March 22. How long does it typically take from the parcel being received to the submission showing up on the website in the "My Submissions" page? Currently when I go on the page it says I do not have any submissions. This is my first sub to any grading company ever, so just getting to know the ropes of thing. Thanks!

Hi @ThomasAA,

Thank you for your post. CSG typically receives packages into the system within 72 business hours of being delivered. Unfortunately, we are experiencing a backlog at the moment which will cause a delay. Once your submission is entered, you will receive an automated confirmation email and the submission will be visible in the submission tracking section of your account.

Side note - this forum is for general sports card talk and is not monitored by CSG. For any CSG specific questions, please use the "Ask CSG" forum or contact us at Service@csgcards.com

22 hours ago, ThomasAA said:

My package was delivered to their PO Box on March 12 and I haven’t received any info yet about them being secure in the warehouse. I had to email and wait a couple days to find out that it takes anywhere from 2-15 days to process and get your order into the “my submissions” page on the website. Let the waiting games begin, just like every other company! 😩

The lack of receipt acknowledgement is disturbing. For all I know their sitting in someone's kitchen table being prepped to send in for grading...under someone else's name. It's been two weeks and silence. At least be like...we got it. The need to supply a barcode when we print out our order forms for the outside of the box. 

Going by how things went last year with their Pokemon and Magic: the Gathering card grading, it will take about 2-3 weeks to log cards into the system as received.  If the delivery service said it was delivered, CSG has it.  The PO Box is physically in their building, so don't worry too much, they have your cards in their possession.  ;-)

Edited by Jolthammer1