• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CSG Offices will be Closed Sept. 27-28 for Hurricane Ian
1 1

13 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Certified Collectibles Group will be closing its Sarasota headquarters, including the CSG offices, today at 12:00pm EST to give our employees additional time to prepare their homes and families for Hurricane Ian. Our offices will be closed on Wednesday, September 28 and will remain closed until it is safe for our employees to return to work. Click the link for more info and updates as it pertains to Hurricane Ian. https://csg.click/ian

On 9/28/2022 at 7:06 PM, Fischer P said:

Big Question For Admins, I had a bulk submission that showed received and entered into the system and after 11 business days of being on received, it just disappeared(9/28/2022). Was wondering if that was due to the affect of Hurricane Ian?

Same issue with submission not showing up after 3 weeks.

Big Question For Admins, I had a bulk submission that showed received and entered into the system and after 11 business days of being on received, it just disappeared(9/28/2022). Was wondering if that was due to the affect of Hurricane Ian?

• Administrator

I haven't been able to get into our system today to check any submissions because of our servers being down due to Hurricane Ian. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to have them restored as soon as possible.

On 9/29/2022 at 2:49 PM, CGCRyan said:

I haven't been able to get into our system today to check any submissions because of our servers being down due to Hurricane Ian. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to have them restored as soon as possible.

Nothing to apologize for.. Just glad you all are safe.

Glad ya'll are safe. My grandmother is in Naples and luckily her younger neighbor took care of her and her husband.

I am extremely new to the collecting hobby, and just about crapped my pants when an order I made of about 10 slabs on eBay weren't pulling up... now that I remembered there is a natural disaster going on I am sure that answers that.

On 9/29/2022 at 1:49 PM, CGCRyan said:

Very understandable, hope the staff and everyone is staying safe in these tough times, thank you CSG

• Administrator
On 9/29/2022 at 11:14 PM, connorhula said:

Glad ya'll are safe. My grandmother is in Naples and luckily her younger neighbor took care of her and her husband.

I am extremely new to the collecting hobby, and just about crapped my pants when an order I made of about 10 slabs on eBay weren't pulling up... now that I remembered there is a natural disaster going on I am sure that answers that.

@connorhula It looks like the Verify Certification is working now if you want to search the cards again.

yea my cards werent checked in or verified for a while but looks like just came across as checked in, not sure how bad sarasota was hit but hopefully csg employees homes and lives werent affected, grading my cards seems so trivial when i think of the possibilty of there peope losing everything but there coming up as checked in now and hope csg employees keep there own collections safe and dry! 

On 9/30/2022 at 6:39 AM, CGCRyan said:

@connorhula It looks like the Verify Certification is working now if you want to search the cards again.

Awesome- just unpacking from an in-town move so will do that tomorrow. All the employees safe? Hopefully there wasn't major property damage to anyone's homes..