• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pop Report and Slot Requests in Registry sets

5 posts in this topic

I have been waiting for the cards I got graded in June to hit the pop report and nothing so far.  I have cards that I have graded that no one else has a few pre war, etc...  I want to see them listed to compare.

Also, I have been waiting weeks for slots to be added to some registry sets specifically Dave Winfield players set.  I am going for the master set of regular releases and a bunch of the ones that I have are not listed.  I have requested slots but crickets.  I want to send more in, but don't want to wait forever to see them loaded in the registry.

• Administrator

Hi Balzer, 

I can address the slot request question.  I see 5 slot requests from you dated August 10th and we are currently working on requests from the 9th.  Your slots should be added later today and we apologize for the delay in adding these.  We have an overwhelming number of requests and have added a new team member to help work through the backlog.  You may add any additional slot requests to our queue through Request new slot in the set type the card would be eligible.

@CGCRyan would you please respond to the Pop Report issue?

Thank you.

MB

• Administrator
On 9/2/2022 at 8:55 AM, Maribeth 1694433772said:

Hi Balzer, 

I can address the slot request question.  I see 5 slot requests from you dated August 10th and we are currently working on requests from the 9th.  Your slots should be added later today and we apologize for the delay in adding these.  We have an overwhelming number of requests and have added a new team member to help work through the backlog.  You may add any additional slot requests to our queue through Request new slot in the set type the card would be eligible.

@CGCRyan would you please respond to the Pop Report issue?

Thank you.

MB

@Maribeth 1694433772Sent the customer a private message this morning. I am looking into the Pop Report issue.