• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Slow adds of slots to existing sets

5 posts in this topic

I have found the process and speed of adding slots to existing registry sets very frustrating. It has caused me to lose interest in completing one CSG basketball set in particular. Instead of purchasing additional CSG cards to have the full set since I can't see my progress I tend to move on and at times this means purchasing other cards with PSA, SCG, and BVG labels. I am not sure what additional resources or process can be started to improve this situation.

• Administrator

Thanks for your comments and interest in the registry.

The positive response to the release of the CSG Registry has been overwhelming and we already have a couple hundred set type requests and slot additions. We are actively working to add another CSG registry team member so we can get through the requests more quickly. We appreciate the patience of the users who are hanging in there as we ramp up to handle the volume. We look forward to burning through the backlog more quickly.

On 8/18/2022 at 12:50 AM, Vintage collector said:

I have found the process and speed of adding slots to existing registry sets very frustrating. It has caused me to lose interest in completing one CSG basketball set in particular. Instead of purchasing additional CSG cards to have the full set since I can't see my progress I tend to move on and at times this means purchasing other cards with PSA, SCG, and BVG labels. I am not sure what additional resources or process can be started to improve this situation.

Dude, it's just a card registry not the end of the world. I'm sure CSG has a lot of requests and will get to each and every one. 

But if you're done with CSG over something this trivial, you can give me your cards. I'd be happy to take them off your hands.

• Administrator

Hello Viggy, 

Were you looking for something in particular?  I checked our new set and slot requests and did not find any requests from you.  We are a small team and it takes time to research and create a new set.  We are currently working on new set requests from May and new slot requests usually take up to a few days to be added.  Due to Thanksgiving, we are working through the backlog from the long weekend.