• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First sub return

3 posts in this topic

I sent in 12 cards on the first day CSG opened just to see what happens. None of these are spectacular and I didn't expect any 10s. Just some old cards I had in boxes that I wanted to test the waters with. I used economy.

I now know that '89 Upper Deck is slightly wider than the standard size cards, so the UD Griffey Jr. Got a SU label. People have mentioned on youtube and in these boards already.

Biggest surprise was my Topps Griffey came back a Tiffany. Haven't seen a rookie Griffey Topps Tiffany on Ebay yet - what might it be worth in CSG 9? On par with PSA?

20210330_160722.jpg

5 hours ago, drew.mac said:

I sent in 12 cards on the first day CSG opened just to see what happens. None of these are spectacular and I didn't expect any 10s. Just some old cards I had in boxes that I wanted to test the waters with. I used economy.

I now know that '89 Upper Deck is slightly wider than the standard size cards, so the UD Griffey Jr. Got a SU label. People have mentioned on youtube and in these boards already.

Biggest surprise was my Topps Griffey came back a Tiffany. Haven't seen a rookie Griffey Topps Tiffany on Ebay yet - what might it be worth in CSG 9? On par with PSA?

20210330_160722.jpg

Great cards, grades look solid! I’m kinda new to this, so is the Tiffany thing just a mistake or is that a legit element of that card? 😁

On 4/1/2021 at 11:32 AM, LDarkseid1 said:

Great cards, grades look solid! I’m kinda new to this, so is the Tiffany thing just a mistake or is that a legit element of that card? 😁

Tiffany was a different set produced by topps, you can tell if a card is a regular topps or a much rarer Tiffany by the rear of the card, they are a different color and shinier then the typical dull topps back