• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

50-card minimum

8 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 8/13/2022 at 5:33 PM, Deafpower72 said:

Hello,

I am new to this.  I noticed that their Bulk rate it said 50-cards minimum.  Does that mean have to send exact 50 cards or any numbers of cards as long as it stays within 50-card minimum?  Thanks!

Thank you for joining us here and for reaching out to us. For Bulk service, you are required to have at least 50 cards in your submission, but you may have as many as you would like above the 50-card minimum threshold. 

On 8/13/2022 at 11:33 AM, Deafpower72 said:

Hello,

I am new to this.  I noticed that their Bulk rate it said 50-cards minimum.  Does that mean have to send exact 50 cards or any numbers of cards as long as it stays within 50-card minimum?  Thanks!

Deaf, if you can't make the min, you can always use a bulk submitter. Diamond Elite Cards picked up Josh Cade's shop, which has been amazing in service.

On 11/2/2022 at 8:31 PM, euler2718 said:

I recently submitted a set of 25 cards for bulk grading because the Services and Fees page says "25 card minimum":

https://www.csgcards.com/submit/services-fees/csg/

Now I'm concerned because people are talking about a 50-card minimum...? What should I do? I just followed what it says on the Services and Fees page...

Think they dropped it to 25 when they reduced price to $12 at beginning of Oct

• Administrator
On 11/2/2022 at 8:31 PM, euler2718 said:

I recently submitted a set of 25 cards for bulk grading because the Services and Fees page says "25 card minimum":

https://www.csgcards.com/submit/services-fees/csg/

Now I'm concerned because people are talking about a 50-card minimum...? What should I do? I just followed what it says on the Services and Fees page...

Hello, @Yeahiwasder4dat is correct. This minimum for CSG Bulk submissions was dropped to 25 cards. Your submission will be accepted for the bulk service with no issues because of this. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Thank you, everyone, for your responses! I appreciate it! I got scared, too, because the Submission Acknowledgment email receipt showed I had submitted 25 for "Bulk (50-card minimum)"...

Edited by euler2718