• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hank Aaron Set Registry Thread
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Hello all. I wanted to start a thread to chronicle the journey my son Tyrus and I are just starting on. We are going to collect cards from Hank’s playing days to present day. We will forgo 1/1’s and autos but everything else is fair game. Feel free to hit us up if you have any CSG slabbed Hank’s you are looking to move as well as pics of your favorite Hank cards. Good luck to the other folks adding Aaron CSG slabbed cards. We have requested several slots to be added and will continue to do so. Happy Collecting! 

• Administrator

Hello, 

Thank you for choosing the CSG Registry for your collection. We appreciate your support. We currently have an overwhelming number of requests and apologize for the delay in adding new sots. 

On 9/8/2022 at 2:48 PM, THA Card Story said:

Slots are flying in for all of the sets we are competing in.  Thank you to the CSG Registry team!  I still have some more in queue but you must be nearly caught up at this point.  

That is great to hear. When were your request put in? 

On 9/8/2022 at 4:14 PM, Mnckla22 said:

That is great to hear. When were your request put in? 

I don't keep perfect records on when I request slots but my best estimate is late August.  I know they recently added some more support staff and I'm definitely seeing progress.  The Registry is critical for long-term success of the brand.  

On 9/8/2022 at 6:58 PM, THA Card Story said:

I don't keep perfect records on when I request slots but my best estimate is late August.  I know they recently added some more support staff and I'm definitely seeing progress.  The Registry is critical for long-term success of the brand.  

Thanks! I should see mine soon then, I had request on the 26th and 29th of August. It greats to see CSG making a lot of progress in their Registry

Hello THA Card Story and Mnckla22,

Thank you for choosing to share and display your collections with us on the CSG Registry. We are currently working on slot requests from August 23rd and are continuing to make progress on our backlog of requests. We have more slot requests from both of you beginning on the 26th with several on the 29th from Mnckla22. We are looking forward to fulfilling more of your requests within the next few days.