• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CONGRATULATIONS - 2022 CSG REGISTRY AWARD WINNERS!
1 1

9 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 7/29/2022 at 6:52 PM, northkorea said:

Congrats to the winners. Can CSG now correct all the issues with how the Registry is scored and the weird naming of cards that results in separate categories for the same card?

The CSG Registry scoring algorithm takes into consideration many factors including grade, population, market value and expert opinion.  If you would like to request a review of the score for this card, please follow the directions in the link below.  The CSG Registry reflects the information in our graders database and how they describe a card, if you have questions regarding the labeling, please contact Customer Service at service@CSGcards.com or 1-888-CSG-4723.  

• Administrator
On 8/1/2022 at 10:50 AM, northkorea said:

I'm not saying I want a score correction. What I want corrected are the labels, so you don't have the same card counted twice, just because someone *called* it a different variety.

Again, if you have questions regarding the way a card is labeled, please contact Customer Service.  Once they have contacted the graders and any changes are made, we will be happy to update the CSG Registry to reflect those changes.  If you have examples of duplicate slots in a registry set, please email the registry team at registry@CSGcards.com with the specific set type name and slot information.  We will review the information and make any necessary changes.

On 8/1/2022 at 10:50 AM, northkorea said:

I'm not saying I want a score correction. What I want corrected are the labels, so you don't have the same card counted twice, just because someone *called* it a different variety.

What is this even in reference to?

On 8/1/2022 at 5:41 PM, Kon_Jelly said:

What is this even in reference to?

yea i dont know how the same card is getting credit twice with different labeling when you have to enter the cert. number, unless there is a loop hole im missing