• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is bummin' me out

4 posts in this topic

crack / resub exact same card results, along with different copy of same cards submitted in different subs, with one having a typo and the other with a different label name.    Do the inputters try and validate the specific card or are the cards entered exactly has someone enters in on the sub form.   Was hoping for more quality control with CSG.  I may have made a bad move.    

carloscorreacsg8.5.jpg

carloscorreacsg9.jpg

Image.jpg

The 8.5 -> 9 isn't out of the question without seeing the back. It could be the back justified a overall grade of 8.5 due to centering standards on green, as opposed to black.

As for the labeling, yes, they have issues with that... which really mess with the Registry, since the uniquely labeled cards get much higher points than the normally labeled ones.

yeah man. the registry thing is what am worried about.   Submitted to get the set added in so I can build a registry set for this..   but what the...   it looks like am foreseeing trouble. 

the Correa card, understood on the grade, but then again, i left the other place due to crack/resub stuff literally being 3 grades difference at times 

.. but  correa refractor to no refractor reference ?  man, come on.    

have fun NK... 

On 7/27/2022 at 2:31 PM, UncleTed said:

yeah man. the registry thing is what am worried about.   Submitted to get the set added in so I can build a registry set for this..   but what the...   it looks like am foreseeing trouble. 

the Correa card, understood on the grade, but then again, i left the other place due to crack/resub stuff literally being 3 grades difference at times 

.. but  correa refractor to no refractor reference ?  man, come on.    

have fun NK... 

Again, labeling issues seem rampant with CSG. It feels like, of cards that aren't base, the rate of having to send cards back as ME is close to 40%.