• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Request New Registry Set

5 posts in this topic

Hi, 

Would like to have a new registry set option to initiate.    MMA/UFC.   The options available for related topics just have Boxing, which is cool,  and uhhh,  Wrestling.     Am building a UFC set and would like to get the set (sets, with the insert stuff)  CSG registered. I submitted a request for a new set under Boxing (as if I'd choose.. uhhhh. wrestling. heh heh)  but am hoping to get MMA as an official set type.   

thank you for any assist or advisement. 

image.thumb.png.df993d5a591c2a8587febd77c286173b.png

• Administrator

Hello, 

Thank you for the request.  Your request, dated June 29th, is listed in our queue and our team will email you once we have completed our research on this set.  Please note we are currently working on requests from the beginning of May.  MMA is currently listed with Boxing, however, once there is more interest in MMA we may reconsider creating a separate set type.  

Thank You Maribeth !     Excuse if this additional question is out there n the board already, I couldn't find one.   Is there any option to add my completed submissions in bulk to my inventory, or shall I plan on doing the entering one by one ?    thank you again !   (yeah,  lazy, I look for the easiest approach :) ) 

• Administrator

Hi UncleTed, 

Adding cards from submission tracking is planned and I have reached out to our programmers for an update on when this will be available.  Once I have further information, I will respond again.