• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fast is an understatement! 15 Days!
1 1

11 posts in this topic

CSG has my business when it comes to grading for three reasons. 1. They have bay far the best looking slabs, especially after the label change that was a distraction. 2. They are priced appropriately from bulk to walkthrough, eve with what I would assume was an inflationary price increase. 3. There turnaround time is beyond fast. I have an economy order arrive 05/27 and it will be back in hand on Saturday 06/11. For those counting, that is 15 days period! Thank you CSG AND that is the reason my first bulk order arrived in Sarasota today 06/08. 50 cards! When will the hobby see that having your cards at a grading company for 90-120 days now or over a year if you are in The backlog is silly. 

BAEAA4ED-EA9D-4196-B6D2-E83E344968B4.jpeg

On 6/9/2022 at 12:18 AM, oluckydayo said:

Good luck with your bulk sub.  I had a 54 card order go from received to shipped in 15 days, expected to be back tomorrow for a turnaround of 3 weeks.  Capacity seems to be under control right now.

Yes I have been very impressed with their accurate and fast service. This will be the first times I really look toward selling their new slabs. What has been your experience?

On 6/9/2022 at 8:26 AM, The_Reverend2831694433746 said:

Yes I have been very impressed with their accurate and fast service. This will be the first times I really look toward selling their new slabs. What has been your experience?

If you can I would hold off selling right now. Their still a new company so you won’t get top dollar, but I’m seeing more and more CSG slabs at shows so their growing. 

Edited by Karl_Racki

On 6/11/2022 at 10:29 AM, Karl_Racki said:

If you can I would hold off selling right now. Their still a new company so you won’t get top dollar, but I’m seeing more and more CSG slabs at shows so their growing. 

I definitely am not selling currently. I am able to wait for them to be accepted. 

On 6/11/2022 at 8:31 PM, northkorea said:

For what it's worth, CSG 7.5 Tembec sold for $750 USD on eBay in May. Raw comps are $300 CAD, so for actually rare things that need to be authenticated, CSG has a market.

yea its very card specific, if the card is right i think csg grading is trusted enough for collectors to spring for a decent price, high priced vintage and rare cards csg gets great value on its a start ha a csg 10 is a sharp card the gems do pretty good 

I received my 50 card bulk back and turned a $1,500 profit, keeping 4 CSG 10’s for when the market strengthens, including a CSG Matthew Stafford Topps chrome RC, Topps Teaded Miggy, pujols Gold Thunder Alley /25 and Topps Traded Trout. I can wait and do much better down the line on those and increase my ROI total. 

ABC2056E-3A8B-46B2-9B1C-426401557527.jpeg

87F04A2D-AF9B-45DB-A040-96D786915670.jpeg