• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paying to grade manufacturer pack pulled autographs

6 posts in this topic

If the card that I am submitting to get graded has a manufacturers autograph and is already guaranteed by the manufacturer, do I have to pay for the autograph to get certified when submitting to get graded?

On 6/7/2022 at 1:51 AM, Ryan King said:

If the card that I am submitting to get graded has a manufacturers autograph and is already guaranteed by the manufacturer, do I have to pay for the autograph to get certified when submitting to get graded?

Yes, the autograph fee is $2. 

Edited by TheRealKyleMcC

On 6/6/2022 at 7:51 PM, Ryan King said:

To answer the question, honestly, I'm not sure. I always pay the fee, because it's $2, but maybe you can just not get the auto grade. Hopefully someone from CSG sees your question. Ryan?

CSG does not certify autographs, and only grades pack pulled autographs like Panini Prizm.  If I got the same Prizm card personally signed, CSG would not accept it.  They only grade pack pulled autos and that's what you're paying $2 for the auto grade.

Edited by Matthew_Natale

• Administrator
On 6/7/2022 at 1:51 AM, Ryan King said:

Yes, all manufacturer autos (pack-pulled) must have the auto graded. CSG does not grade in-person autographs.