• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How am I still waiting on a ME reholder since April???
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Tomorrow makes seven weeks. Did you lose the cards? Did you damage the cards trying to remove the old flip? Just wondering what's taking 35 days for what amounts to typesetting corrections and hitting print...

Screenshot_20220606-144946_Chrome.jpg

Funny you posted this.  I submitted 19 cards for a “reholder” back on 4/19.  Suppose to take 15 working days, which I realize is just an estimate.  After 25 days, I sent an email which they replied “we’ve received your request and we’ll get back to you ASAP”.  That never happened, so I called them today and they’re suppose to “get back to me” tomorrow.  Definitely getting the run-around.  I’m getting a little nervous because I submitted some very high-value cards to get the new CSG label which I thought was pretty sharp and pretty excited about.  I guess we’ll see what happens but I hope they didn’t damage them or worse…lost them???  Is that even possible?  Consider me concerned😕 Fingers crossed🤞

This was finally resolved with then shipping back my cards today via UPS Next Day Air. One card was downgraded to a Black three from a Green Gem Mint 9.5. The other card went from being a Green Mint 2*9.5/2*9 to a Black Mint 9.

I *ABSOLUTELY* have no idea how to get a black 9.5 from a green 9 with high subs. Maybe it's for 10/9.5/9/9 & better.

On 7/11/2022 at 8:39 PM, northkorea said:

This was finally resolved with then shipping back my cards today via UPS Next Day Air. One card was downgraded to a Black three from a Green Gem Mint 9.5. The other card went from being a Green Mint 2*9.5/2*9 to a Black Mint 9.

I *ABSOLUTELY* have no idea how to get a black 9.5 from a green 9 with high subs. Maybe it's for 10/9.5/9/9 & better.

Have you seen a card graded a 3? That's a lot of damage. Must have dropped it, rolled over it with a chair and spilt a can of coke on it all in one go.