• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$150 csg credit for elite member

15 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, aznhitman said:

how does the $150 credit gets applied? when they are finished with grading and charge my card? thats when they take the $150 off?

The grading credit is immediately posted to your CSG account and will be automatically applied to any fees for grading tiers, sub-grades and autograph grades. The grading credit cannot be used for other services (including CrossOver, Quick Submit, Pedigree, ReHolder and Imaging), handling fees or shipping fees.

i just submitted 82 cards. 590.40 for bulk grading. 5 handling fee. 738 sub grade fee. 40 fedex shipping. total is 1373.40. i don't see a $150 credit anywhere. i did get the 10% off grading discount. any thoughts?

12 minutes ago, aznhitman said:

i just submitted 82 cards. 590.40 for bulk grading. 5 handling fee. 738 sub grade fee. 40 fedex shipping. total is 1373.40. i don't see a $150 credit anywhere. i did get the 10% off grading discount. any thoughts?

Thank you for your question.  You can contact CSG customer service about your credit by calling 888-274-4723 (toll free) or 941-361-1950, or email service@csgcards.com, so they can investigate.

Your sub grade total at full price would have been $820; $738 is after the 10% discount.  When it comes to grading fees, the cost for bulk (normally $12.00) after the 10% discount is $10.80 per card, for 82 cards that would be $885.60, with a $150 discount applied, that total would be $735.60.  With a grading total of $590.40, I would says that you got at-least the $150 discount.  Did you have any other credits that were due to you?

On 3/12/2022 at 10:21 AM, govs7 said:

I would like to know how to apply my $150 credit as a Premium Member. I just completed a submission form and there's not a place to apply that credit.

It’s automatic. They will credit it towards your first invoice. Good luck. 

Hello..new here

My membership expired 3/18/22 and due to being sick and in hospital for about 4 months due to covid I never used my 150.00 credit till right before it expired. They received my submission on 3/15/2022 but since they are backed up, they didnt open and register the submission till today 3/22/2022. Will they still acknowledge my credit since they did receive my submission into their facility before the expiration date?

Edited by ECAndujar

On 3/22/2022 at 6:58 PM, ECAndujar said:

Hello..new here

My membership expired 3/18/22 and due to being sick and in hospital for about 4 months due to covid I never used my 150.00 credit till right before it expired. They received my submission on 3/15/2022 but since they are backed up, they didnt open and register the submission till today 3/22/2022. Will they still acknowledge my credit since they did receive my submission into their facility before the expiration date?

I had a submission that was completed and already shipping back to me. I had the full amount charged to my credit card  and the charge has been marked at 'complete' . I called customer service and they told me that this issue is known and ongoing and directed me to email the accounting department of cgccomics with all of my submission/account info. I had just sent this so now i'm going to have to wait to see when they can refund that back.

You might still be able to get it if you email them.

Edited by wlsportscards

Are they still having difficulties with applying this? I emailed them and got a response that basically said "you pay up front and will get credited $150 after completing the order", paraphrasing of course. I'd like to know before submitting if anyone has had this done correctly yet

On 4/7/2022 at 8:23 AM, Jtp1389 said:

Are they still having difficulties with applying this? I emailed them and got a response that basically said "you pay up front and will get credited $150 after completing the order", paraphrasing of course. I'd like to know before submitting if anyone has had this done correctly yet

Did you get any clarity on this? I want to submit my first order but I want to understand what is going on with this first. 

• Administrator

Hello All! Our submission form is not a live form for CSG or any of our other companies (CGC, PMG, or NGC) Because of this, credit is not visible on your accounts. We hope in the future to make this visible for your view but at this time if you have credit on your account from your Premium or Elite memberships Rest Assured it will be automatically applied prior to charging you for your submission. 

Also, you are not charged when you create the submission form. You will not be charged until after we receive your submission and verify the contents of your package. 

If you have any questions or believe you were charged incorrectly, please send us an email at service@csgcards.com. We will be happy to help you. Let us know if you have any other questions. Have a great day!