• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone know what the variation of this Herbert card is

4 posts in this topic

On 6/4/2022 at 5:34 PM, gfelts88 said:

Found this card for sale at a local cards shop and was unable to find any listings for it. Any idea what the variation of this would be and if it would be worth the price?

20220604_160729.jpg

Game Ticket Blue Explosion /39

As for value and if it is worth it it just depends on whether Herbert is someone you collect.  I don't so I would not pay $250 for it, but it really is subjective to the buyer.  

Edited by TheRealKyleMcC

On 6/4/2022 at 2:34 PM, gfelts88 said:

Found this card for sale at a local cards shop and was unable to find any listings for it. Any idea what the variation of this would be and if it would be worth the price?

20220604_160729.jpg

I wouldn't, bc he's in his Oregon jersey (nobody wants that except Oregon fans....maybe??), it's from a really undesirable set and if I'm being honest with you I can't personally stand any of the "Game Ticket" cards. I think it's a cheap gimmick that doesn't work, but that's just my .02.

Btw, I collect Herbert and I wouldn't touch this card. 

If you collect him, also, I have a graded RC of his /60 and it's auto'd. Graded PSA 9, as well, and I'm looking to sell it, so if you're interested send me a DM. There are others on these boards who can vouch for me and I can show you my eBay page that has just under a 100% rating after over 1000 transactions.