• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not FedEx!
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Agreed.  FedEx is the absolute worst delivery service.  Any issues I have ever had with items being delivered has been with FedEx and similar to what NK described with boxes being torn and product being blatantly looked through.  I have stopped using FedEx as a delivery service for several years now and would definitely not choose them.

I'll share a dissenting opinion and say that I worked in the shipping department of a company years ago where we would ship Fedex at a volume of about 50-60 packages per day (and quite a few coming in as well). It was a very rare occasion that one didn't arrive as expected or on time.   UPS which we shipped in much less volume had many  more issues.

USPS is still fantastic and I trust them as well, though they are the only company I've received massively damaged items from on a couple of occasions.

When you say "years ago," does that mean pre-CoVID? I'm talking specifically about time since CoVID started. FedEx used to be cheaper than UPS, but with PirateShip, even that is no longer true.

I rank FedEx marginally above DHL.

In the early 00s, I had friends who worked for FedEx, and things were terrific. I think a lot of them retired, and FedEx hasn't recovered labor nor technology deficits that were created in the great resignation.

Edited by northkorea