• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Form Question - Line Item Order

3 posts in this topic

Is there a way to edit the order of the items on the submission form?  

For example, if I submit 10 bowman chrome cards, 10 topps update cards, and then find an 11th bowman chrome card, can I group this bowman chrome card with the other bowman chrome cards, or does it have to stay at the end?

In addition, is there a fee if items are not submitted in the exact order displayed on the submission form? 

Thanks in advance! 

15 hours ago, mlbtribefan said:

Is there a way to edit the order of the items on the submission form?  

For example, if I submit 10 bowman chrome cards, 10 topps update cards, and then find an 11th bowman chrome card, can I group this bowman chrome card with the other bowman chrome cards, or does it have to stay at the end?

In addition, is there a fee if items are not submitted in the exact order displayed on the submission form? 

Thanks in advance! 

You can contact CSG customer service about your order by calling 888-274-4723 (toll free) or 941-361-1950, or email service@csgcards.com.