• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reholder question

2 posts in this topic

On 5/21/2022 at 10:49 PM, Pachuli420 said:

I sent around 12 cards in about 2 weeks ago to be changed to 10 from the 9.5s. If I went out of town and don't have my tracking # on me, how or who could I contact to make sure they made it there?

If you don't have a tracking number and they aren't showing under your submissions on the page, you won't be able to verify them before they're checked into their system.   They are delivered to a PO Box and then taking to their facility where they're stored securely before the package is opened and the submission is entered.

Right now, this step is taking about 3-5 days from the day they are delivered to the post office box.  So depending on what type of service you used to send the cards and the ETA on their arrival, you should be close to seeing them appear in your account (for reference, my last .

To check that they've been received, log into your account, click on your name on the top right side of the side, and choose 'My Submissions'. Press 'View Status' on the next page and it will show you any orders received and that have been started.