• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Introducing the CSG Perfect 10 Label
1 1

10 posts in this topic

• Administrator

The perfect holder meets the perfect label!

Certified Sports Guaranty® (CSG®) is thrilled to unveil an all-new label reserved exclusively for the best of the best — the CSG Perfect 10. The bold, foil-embossed label features an eye-catching lustrous gold “Perfect 10” that distinguishes the high-caliber cards that have earned the coveted grade. At last, the perfect holder meets the perfect label.

LEARN MORE

05_May11_CSG_Social_Perfect10Label_Libby_c1_v1.jpg

When was this new process implemented? I received a handful of CSG 10 grades on my shipment from approximately 2 weeks ago. If this new process was not in place at the time, is it possible to see if any of them were perfect 10’s and if I can get the label upgraded?

Love the perfect 10 design!! 🔥🔥 Glad ya's didnt make the whole flip gold or something too wild, I even like the really small subs on the back. Csg knocked this out of the park! Shout out to all the collectors on here who been loyal to csg since day 1 the hobby thought we were crazy getting bashed on social media and youtube constantly, felt like a persona non grata of the hobby, Thats all changing now 🍻 salute 

On 5/12/2022 at 12:57 PM, C Lambert said:

When was this new process implemented? I received a handful of CSG 10 grades on my shipment from approximately 2 weeks ago. If this new process was not in place at the time, is it possible to see if any of them were perfect 10’s and if I can get the label upgraded?

They've always had the perfect grade. The only way you can get "upgraded" is by reholdering a Green Pristine 10 with no subgrades. It might come back to you as a Black Perfect 10 or come back downgraded to a Black Gem Mint 10. Risk on you.

On 5/13/2022 at 1:55 AM, northkorea said:

They've always had the perfect grade. The only way you can get "upgraded" is by reholdering a Green Pristine 10 with no subgrades. It might come back to you as a Black Perfect 10 or come back downgraded to a Black Gem Mint 10. Risk on you.

def a risk! id keep the green pristine i think there will be a market for them in the future 

On 5/13/2022 at 7:26 PM, micky 8 said:

def a risk! id keep the green pristine i think there will be a market for them in the future 

Couldn't agree more with this. 

Kinda like how the OG PSA labels from when they first started are so coveted now, I think once CSG takes off here in the next 2-3 years there will be a premium on the Green Label Pristines, of which I kept every single one of mine (11 in total). 

I am just gonna sit back and watch them climb in value then during the next bubble sell them. 

On 6/15/2022 at 1:37 PM, ne1seenmykeys said:

Kinda like how the OG PSA labels from when they first started are so coveted now, I think once CSG takes off here in the next 2-3 years there will be a premium on the Green Label Pristines, of which I kept every single one of mine (11 in total). 

I am just gonna sit back and watch them climb in value then during the next bubble sell them. 

the pristine scale was super strict too 50/50 centering all around, Its no gimic its a super sharp card worth every nickle, im thinking 2 years before csg really establishes a strong hold, they are a pretty trusted grader already considering only been open for a year 

On 6/15/2022 at 7:05 PM, micky 8 said:

the pristine scale was super strict too 50/50 centering all around, Its no gimic its a super sharp card worth every nickle, im thinking 2 years before csg really establishes a strong hold, they are a pretty trusted grader already considering only been open for a year 

I couldn't agree more! Loving what the future is going to hold

On 6/15/2022 at 7:37 AM, ne1seenmykeys said:

I don't think the premium will be as large, unless the card *looks* perfect to the naked eye. Basically, card would need to be "10" on corners and edges, with subgrades, or show no white spotting or less than 50/50 centering, absent subgrades.

Eventually, I think the market might even discount Gem Mint 9.5 green labels due to having to pay a reholder fee and shipping two ways for a black 10.

In the short run, however Pristine greens will sell for a premium (say closer to PSA 10) compared to Gem Mint blacks. As people come to accent CSG more, this premium likely narrows, until someone introduces and after market regrade service, similar to the gold and green "beans" for PCGS & NGC coins.