• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A bit irksome way of dealing with subs...
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I had to send a couple of cards with subs back to CSG for Mechanical errors. I told them that they would need to refund me for the subgrades fees that I had paid. They agreed. The problem is they "refunded" me with "credit" for a future order. I use a bulk submitter, so a fee credit is, essentially worthless to me.

Logically speaking, since they charged me for a service that they don't provide, shouldn't I be actually refunded, instead of being granted what amounts to "store credit?" This is like buying something pre-sell, then being told the item isn't available, so here's some credit to buy something you don't really want.

Edited by northkorea

I did originally ask for a refund. Their response was to give me a credit. Again, I submit through a bulk submitter, so my credit card isn't on file with them. I asked if they could apply the credit to his account, and they said no. I will try again, but, as I said, this is an irksome way to deal with it.

Edited by northkorea