• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submissions

8 posts in this topic

On 4/27/2022 at 3:44 AM, mpsant09 said:

I currently have a reholder submission in que and I want to send in a bulk submission for grading.  Can I put both orders in one shipment for submission?

Yep! Just make sure everything is organized per the packing slip.

Hello, this might sound like the dumbest questions ever, but... as a CGC member I can also submit to CGC trading AND the CSG grading service?

On 5/1/2022 at 8:10 AM, OG7 said:

Hello, this might sound like the dumbest questions ever, but... as a CGC member I can also submit to CGC trading AND the CSG grading service?

No. They are affiliated, but separate companies. You can, however, submit through an authorized bulk submitter, such as Josh Cade.

On 5/1/2022 at 2:56 PM, northkorea said:

No. They are affiliated, but separate companies. You can, however, submit through an authorized bulk submitter, such as Josh Cade.

Did that change recently? I just summited to CGC in November and got the 10% premium discount still. 

On 5/1/2022 at 3:56 PM, northkorea said:

This is incorrect.   You don't need memberships with each, one membership allows you to submit to any of their subsidiaries.

Josh Cade does good work though for anyone browsing who doesn't feel like a membership is the best option for them.

• Administrator
On 5/3/2022 at 1:19 PM, oluckydayo said:

This is incorrect.   You don't need memberships with each, one membership allows you to submit to any of their subsidiaries.

Josh Cade does good work though for anyone browsing who doesn't feel like a membership is the best option for them.

@OG7

You are correct @oluckydayo. A CSG Associate membership or higher gives you direct submission privileges with our other Certified Collectibles Group affiliates which include CGC, NGC, NCS and PMG.

On 5/3/2022 at 7:43 AM, CGCRyan said:

@OG7

You are correct @oluckydayo. A CSG Associate membership or higher gives you direct submission privileges with our other Certified Collectibles Group affiliates which include CGC, NGC, NCS and PMG.

Why does NGC only list NCS and PMG, in that case?