• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Non-Member submitting?

3 posts in this topic

Can someone without a csg membership submit cards with mechanical error? What about a non csg member who wants to submit to change to the new holder, can they? Thanks. Asking because I have traded/sold cards to non members who may want to do this and just want to confirm they can.

On 4/5/2022 at 11:02 AM, Adam Schwartzbard said:

Can someone without a csg membership submit cards with mechanical error? What about a non csg member who wants to submit to change to the new holder, can they? Thanks. Asking because I have traded/sold cards to non members who may want to do this and just want to confirm they can.

Call them and ask customer service or tag Ryan here in the thread. 

On 4/5/2022 at 8:02 AM, Adam Schwartzbard said:

For the mechanical error question: Yes. I know for a fact that you can do that. Email customer service, and they shall provide you with instructions and a FedEx label to return the cards.

On the reholder question: I don't know, but I would assume the answer is no. However, if your customer absolutely wants to do it, use one of the CSG recommended bulk submitters. I've used Josh Cade at Cade's Grading Service to a high level of satisfaction. He has a submission group on Facebook, but he's also the first name mentioned on the CSG bulk submitters list.