• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CSG Eliminates Submission Backlog and Cuts Turnaround Times
1 1

12 posts in this topic

• Administrator

All of CSG’s turnaround times have improved significantly due to a concerted effort to increase capacity and streamline workflow.

Certified Sports Guaranty® (CSG®) is excited to announce that it has virtually eliminated its submission backlog and, as a result, turnaround times are back to the original goal of two months or faster. As of March 7, 2022, the turnaround time for Bulk submissions is 45 days, while Economy is now at 25 days, Standard is at 15 days, Express is at 7 days and the WalkThrough tiers are at 3 days. See current turnaround times here.

LEARN MORE

TurnaroundTimes_SOC_2.jpg

On 3/12/2022 at 2:02 PM, BIGA79 said:

Interesting because they have had my bulk order since the beginning of June 2021 and I still have not received it back yet as of today March 11 2022. 

Do we have any updates here?  Admins?  Member?

• Administrator
On 4/5/2022 at 1:13 PM, JM ROME said:

Do we have any updates here?  Admins?  Member?

@JM ROMEI sent you a DM earlier asking to get your customer # and submission #.  If you can provide that information on the direct message, I will see what I can find out for you.

On 4/5/2022 at 1:17 PM, CGCRyan said:

@JM ROMEI sent you a DM earlier asking to get your customer # and submission #.  If you can provide that information on the direct message, I will see what I can find out for you.

The person I bulk submitted with will not share customer# or order # as it has other sub inside.  I am at a loss at how to get info to you for this req.  Please advise if I can provide the business for more info through DM

On 4/5/2022 at 7:40 PM, JM ROME said:

The person I bulk submitted with will not share customer# or order # as it has other sub inside.  I am at a loss at how to get info to you for this req.  Please advise if I can provide the business for more info through DM

If you didn't submit directly, you are not their customer in this support situation. You are going to have to try to get the person who submitted for you to obtain this info and provide it to them to get a status update on the order.

I recently submitted a bulk 60 card order that was received by CSG on 4/8/22.  I received them from CSG on 4/22/22.  Fantastic job CSG.  I mailed another bulk order yesterday.  Fair grades and the new slab is beautiful.  Keep your bulk at $12 a card and with time those PSA customers will be jumping ship.  
I’ve had a bulk order out to PSA and have been waiting over a year now.  I will never use them again.  

On 4/5/2022 at 1:40 PM, JM ROME said:

Just ask the bulk submitter for a status update, rather than asking for the submission number.

On 7/7/2022 at 4:50 AM, Shockmaster said:

I sent in an Economy crossover that was received on 6/30 and it went into Grading/Quality Control on 7/6. Awesome! I can't wait to get my cards back real soon. 

I sent in a Mechanical Error submission on 4/20, and I wasn't told until 6/27, after numerous emails, that CSG damaged one of the cards. I *still* haven't had the other card returned, nor have I received a compensation payment for the ruined card and all the grading related fees I had paid in the past for the card.