• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 CSG Registry Awards - Announced!
1 1

11 posts in this topic

• Administrator

You can read the announcement here.

CSG is excited for the first-ever CSG Registry Awards, and we hope you are too. More than $7,000 in prizes will be awarded this year.

This year, 10 sets will be selected for Best Sets of the Year!

Those winners will receive a personalized plaque, an icon of recognition next to their CSG Registry set and a $500 CSG grading credit. They will also receive a CSG-certified card with a special label and pedigree worth approximately $100. Winners will be announced July 29, 2022.

The CSG Registry awards are open to all CSG Registry participants. To participate in the CSG Registry, visit CSGCards.com/Registry, register your certified sports cards, and create a competitive set. It’s free and easy to join.

Important Notes:
There will be a temporary freeze on slot requests and score correction requests beginning at 10 a.m. ET on June 1, 2022.
The deadline to update your CSG Registry sets before they are considered for awards is 10 a.m. ET on July 1, 2022.

• Administrator
On 3/7/2022 at 4:13 PM, Todd Carte said:

No love for #1 overall? 😁

Hi Todd, 

As this is the first year for CSG Registry Awards, we will award the 10 best sets of the year.  We did not place parameters to determine the winners.  As the CSG Registry evolves, we may update the criteria, add categories and also add an award for Overall Achievement.  We do appreciate your enthusiasm and support of the CSG Registry.

On 3/4/2022 at 4:56 PM, Maribeth 1694433772 said:

You can read the announcement here.

CSG is excited for the first-ever CSG Registry Awards, and we hope you are too. More than $7,000 in prizes will be awarded this year.

This year, 10 sets will be selected for Best Sets of the Year!

Those winners will receive a personalized plaque, an icon of recognition next to their CSG Registry set and a $500 CSG grading credit. They will also receive a CSG-certified card with a special label and pedigree worth approximately $100. Winners will be announced July 29, 2022.

The CSG Registry awards are open to all CSG Registry participants. To participate in the CSG Registry, visit CSGCards.com/Registry, register your certified sports cards, and create a competitive set. It’s free and easy to join.

Important Notes:
There will be a temporary freeze on slot requests and score correction requests beginning at 10 a.m. ET on June 1, 2022.
The deadline to update your CSG Registry sets before they are considered for awards is 10 a.m. ET on July 1, 2022.

On 3/7/2022 at 4:50 PM, Kon_Jelly said:

You lose points for your set names. 😂

curious how there gonna do the player set, 10 spots im assuming best player set overall because theres so many sports and catagories, looks like the Tom Brady set is pretty impressive, i thought i might have a chance at Tom Brady if i get all mine subbed in by june but he has some huge cards, nice job to that dude!  

• Administrator
On 4/6/2022 at 9:59 PM, micky 8 said:

curious how there gonna do the player set, 10 spots im assuming best player set overall because theres so many sports and catagories, looks like the Tom Brady set is pretty impressive, i thought i might have a chance at Tom Brady if i get all mine subbed in by june but he has some huge cards, nice job to that dude!  

Hello Micky 8, 

The CSG Registry will award the 10 Best Sets throughout the registry.  There are no set parameters, such as category or sub-categories.  We appreciate your enthusiasm and good luck!